At this time, there is no real inventory area in the game. That said, you can check how many seed you have, for example, by clicking on a pot that is empty and seeing all the seeds you have available and the amount. This also works for fertilizers, in this situation, click on a plant that has been watered 100%, and you will see all of the fertilizers available.
Articles in this section
- I’m not able to connect Facebook in the game. Help!
- My friend is playing the game on Android/iOS, why does it look different from my game?
- The timer on my Plants is frozen!
- How do I fix my scoreboard?
- What is Energy? It keeps saying "You don't have enough Energy!" what does that mean?
- What is the Respect Meter?
- How do I check my inventory?
- I received a pot as a bonus, but I can't find it! Where is it?
- How do I remove a pot?
- How do I remove a pot? (iPhone X)